A delicious dinner recipe doesn’t have to be complicated!
5-Ingredient Broccoli-Shrimp Stir-Fry
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Canola Oil
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen Our Family® Broccoli Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 pound Open Acres® Raw Extra Jumbo 16-20 Count EZ Peel Shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined and tail shells removed
- ⅓ cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 pouches (8.8 oz. each) Our Family® Microwaveable Whole Grain Brown Rice
- chopped green onions and/or chili flakes for garnish (optional)
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add stir fry mix; cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sauce; cook 1 minute or until heated through and internal temperature of shrimp reaches 145°, stirring occasionally. Makes about 3 cups.
2. Prepare rice as label directs. Makes about 4 cups.
3. Serve shrimp mixture over rice garnished with green onions and chili flakes, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (¾ cup shrimp mixture, 1 cup rice): 321 Calories, 11g Fat (1g Saturated), 155mg Cholesterol, 829mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 6g Sugars, 22g Protein
Submit your review