A new spin on potato skins, these sweet potato skins will be your new favorite!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Skins
Prep: 35 minutes plus cooling
Air Fry: 1 hour 16 minutes
- Our Family® cooking spray
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Our Family® Olive Oil
- 2 small Our Family® Red Bell Peppers, roasted (see Chef Tip)
- 1 cup Our Family® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Our Family® Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 4 slices Our Family® Turkey Bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat 3-quart air fryer to 400° for 5 minutes. In 3 batches, spray air fryer basket with cooking spray and place potatoes, cut side down, in basket; air fry 20 minutes or until tender. Cool potatoes 10 minutes; with spoon, leaving 1/2-inch wall, scoop out inside portion of each potato half (reserve for another use).
- Brush both sides of potato halves with oil. In 2 batches, place potato halves, cut side up, in basket and air fry 5 minutes; top with roasted peppers and cheese, and air fry 3 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.
- Serve potato skins topped with yogurt, bacon and onions.
Chef’s Tip: To roast bell peppers, position oven rack to upper position and preheat oven to 450°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove and discard seeds and stems. Place peppers, cut side down, on prepared pan; roast 20 minutes or until skin is blackened and peppers are tender, rotating pan once. Transfer peppers to large bowl; cover with plastic wrap and let stand 10 minutes. Carefully remove and discard charred skin from peppers; chop.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 potato skin): 206 Calories, 9g Fat, 4g Saturated Fat, 22mg Cholesterol, 236mg Sodium, 21g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 8g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 10g Protein
Submit your review