Kids and adults will love this holiday party punch!
Almond Tea Punch
Prep: 15 minutes plus chilling
- 2 Our Family regular tea bags
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 cup Our Family granulated sugar
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) Our Family frozen lemonade concentrate, softened
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons Our Family almond extract
- 2 teaspoons Our Family vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced for garnish
1. Prepare tea as label directs with 2 cups cold water; remove and discard tea bags. Add sugar and stir until dissolved; refrigerate until chilled.
2. In punch bowl, combine chilled tea, remaining 6 cups cold water, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, almond extract and vanilla extract. To serve, add ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Chef Tip Add a little spirit to your punch with your favorite gin or vodka.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 132 Calories, 0g Fat (0g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 3mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 0g Protein