Serve this apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat!
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Flour
- ½ cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Our Family® Oatmeal
- ½ cup Our Family® Flour
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Our Family® Butter
- ⅛ tsp. Our Family® Baking Powder
- ⅛ tsp. Our Family® Baking Soda
- ⅛ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2-3 cups sliced Our Family® Apples
- ¾ cup Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- Place apples in an 8×8 baking dish. In separate bowl combine sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon. Spread mixture over apples.
- Combine oatmeal, butter, sugar, flour, baking soda and baking powder and work until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350º until oatmeal is golden brown.
Submit your review