Serve this apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat!
- 1 tablespoon Our Family flour
- ½ cup Our Family brown sugar
- ½ cup Our Family oatmeal
- ½ cup Our Family flour
- ½ teaspoon Our Family ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup Our Family butter
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family salt
- 2-3 cups sliced apples
- ¾ cup Our Family granulated sugar
- Place apples in an 8×8 baking dish. In separate bowl combine sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon. Spread mixture over apples.
- Combine oatmeal, butter, sugar, flour, baking soda and baking powder and work until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350º until oatmeal is golden brown.