These apple muffins are not only a healthy filling breakfast but they also taste great!
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 20 min
- 2 cups Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Our Family® Vegetable Oil
- 1 large Our Family® Egg
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Milk
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 2 medium Our Family® Apples (peeled, cored & chopped)
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Butter
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin (or line with paper muffin liners).
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Then add oil, egg, milk and vanilla. Stir just until combined, then fold in apples.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix dry topping ingredients. Be sure the butter is at room temperature and cut into the dry ingredients. Blend together with a pastry cutter or fork; consistency should be crumbly.
- Sprinkle over unbaked muffins.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
Submit your review