Taste the season of Fall right in a salad!
Autumn Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1⁄2 tbsp. Our Family® Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Pomegranate Juice
- 1⁄2 tbsp. Our Family® Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. minced shallots
- Our Family® Kosher Salt and Our Family® Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 bags (5 oz. each) spring mix salad greens
- 6 oz. Brie, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium Bartlett pears, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry figs, stems removed and halved
- 1 cup toasted shelled walnuts
1. Prepare Pomegranate Vinaigrette: In medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegars, juice, honey and mustard. Stir in shallots and season with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare Autumn Salad: In large bowl, toss greens with 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette (reserve remaining vinaigrette for another use).
3. Place greens mixture on large serving platter. Arrange remaining ingredients over top of greens.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 351 Calories, 22g Fat (4g Saturated), 15mg Cholesterol, 177mg Sodium, 32g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 9g Protein
Submit your review