Nothing is better than avocado toast… except for a platter piled high with ingredients to make a variety of different avocado topped toasts. There is nothing better than that.
Avocado Toast Board
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 6 slices Our Family® Thick-Cut Bacon, chopped
- 3 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 4 slices French bread
- 4 slices Our Family® Wheat Bread
- 4 slices Our Family® White Bread
- ½ pound sliced smoked salmon
- 1 package (3 oz.) Culinary Tours™ Prosciutto
- 1 package (3 oz.) Culinary Tours™ Coppa
- ½ (8 oz.) package Our Family® Pepper Jack Cheese Cubes
- ½ (8 oz.) package Our Family® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, halved diagonally
- 3 refrigerated Our Family® Peeled Hard-Cooked Eggs, chopped
- 1 Open Acres® Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup halved Our Family® Grape Tomatoes
- ½ cup Our Family® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. crushed red pepper
1. In large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally; with slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
2. In medium bowl, mash avocado and lime juice with fork. Toast bread.
3. Arrange salmon, prosciutto, coppa, pepper Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs, onion, tomatoes, feta cheese, cilantro, basil, hot sauce, seasoning, crushed red pepper, bacon and bread on large serving platter; serve with avocado mixture.
Submit your review