Try these tasty mini quiches for a bite you’re sure to love!
Our Family Bacon Mini Quiches
- 2 packages Our Family® Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- Our Family® All-Purpose Flour, for dusting
- 6 slices bacon
- 5 large Our Family® Grade-A Large Eggs, divided
- 1 cup Our Family® Finely Cut Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1 4 oz. can Our Family® Mushrooms, Pieces & Stems
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350˚f. Roll out 1 sheet of pie dough on a lightly floured surface until very thin and about 14 inches in diameter. Cut out 12, 3-inch rounds. Repeat with the remaining sheet of pie dough. Lightly spray with Our Family Vegetable Oil spray and press the rounds firmly into each cup of a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. Lightly prick the bottoms and sides with a fork. Bake the crusts until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- While crusts are baking and cooling, cook the bacon in a small skillet over medium heat, turning, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain, then finely chop.
- Reserve some of the bacon grease and add Our Family Mushrooms, Our Family Salt and Ground Black Pepper and parsley. Sauté until mushrooms are reduced in size and parsley are soft.
- Whisk the Our Family Eggs, Our Family Heavy Whipping Cream and a pinch each of Our Family Salt and Ground Black Pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Sprinkle the bacon in the bottom of each crust. Add the mushroom mixture. Fill with the egg mixture.. Bake until just set, about 15 minutes (some egg mixture may leak through the pastry). Let cool 10 minutes, then remove from the pan.
Submit your review