Chili and mac n cheese come together to create this delicious dish.
Baked Chili Mac
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 16 oz. box Our Family® Cauliflower Elbow Pasta
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder or fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Onion Powder or fresh onion
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Our Family® Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz. can Our Family® Black Beans
- 1 cup Our Family® Beef Stock
- 7 oz. can Our Family® Mild Diced Chilis
- 6 oz. can Our Family® Tomato Paste
- 2.5 cups Our Family® Sharp Cheddar Homestyle, shredded
- Cook Our Family Elbow Macaroni in salted water according to directions.
- In a large non stick pan, cook ground beef until fully cooked and no linger pink. Drain beef and return to pan. Add Our Family Garlic Powder, Our Family Onion Powder, Our Family Cumin, Our Family Chili Powder, Our Family Salt, Our Family Diced Tomatoes ,Our Family Black Beans, Our Family Diced Green Chilis, Our Family Beef Stock, Our Family Tomato Paste and cooked macaroni and mix.
- Pour into 13×9 baking dish and cover with Our Family Sharp Cheddar Homestyle Cheese. Bake at 375° for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbling.
Submit your review