Easy and fast recipe to a classic favorite!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 8 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup packed Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated Our Family® Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Buttery Spread
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled, cut lengthwise in half then cut crosswise in half
- 8 tsp. Our Family® Almond Extract
- 2 cups frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt
1. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add brown sugar, orange juice, buttery spread and cinnamon, and heat to boiling over medium- high heat, whisking occasionally; reduce heat to medium. Add bananas and cook 4 to 5 minutes or just until soft; stir in almond extract.
2. In each of 4 small bowls, place 1⁄2 cup frozen yogurt; spoon 2 pieces banana and 3 tablespoons sauce over and around frozen yogurt in each bowl.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 303 Calories, 5g Fat (2g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 102mg Sodium, 64g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 4g Protein
Submit your review