These BBQ Chicken Sliders make for an easy recipe the whole family will love and a great snack on game day!
Nicole’s BBQ Chicken Sliders
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 packet Our Family® Ranch Dressing Mix
- Our Family® Butter
- Our Family® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Our Family® Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally and place bottom in the pan and butter.
- Spread chicken evenly across and pour barbecue on top until it’s evenly coated.
- Place cheese on top of sauce and chicken.
- Replace top of rolls on top of chicken and cheese.
- Butter the top and sprinkle ranch dressing mix.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until tops are browned and cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Submit your review