BBQ Meatloaf MeatballsPrep: 15 minutes Cook: 45 minutes Serves: 8
- 2 pounds Open Acres Ground Beef
- 1 Open Acres Yellow Onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Our Family Breadcrumbs
- 1 18 ounce Our Family Bottle of Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 2 Our Family Eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced, plus extra for serving
- 1 Package Our Family Wide Egg Noodles, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350. F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, onion, garlic, scallions, breadcrumbs, meatloaf seasoning mix, and 1/4th cup of BBQ sauce.
3. Roll mixture into 1 1/2” balls and place in a 13” x 9” casserole dish. Pour remaining BBQ sauce over meatballs.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
5. Garnish with extra scallions and serve with egg noodles.
Approximate nutritional value for 12 servings: 456 Calories, 10g Fat (3.4g Saturated), 158mg Cholesterol, 957mg Sodium, 48.6g Carbohydrates, 2.1g Fiber, 20.1g Sugars, 39.9g Protein, 709mg Potassium, 23mg Iron, 52mg Calcium