Mmm taste that goodness!
- 8 oz. Our Family® Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 lb. sirloin beef tips, or 1 lb. left over roast beef, pulled or cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Butter
- 1 medium chopped onion (about 1 cup)
- 8 oz. sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 cups Our Family® Beef Broth
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 3 oz. Our Family® Cream Cheese
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- If using sirloin beef tips, heat and extra-large skillet to high. Add beef tips and sear on all sides, about 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook 4 more minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook 4 more minutes or until meat reaches desired cooked range. Transfer beef to a plate. Using the same skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and loosen up any browned bits. Add onion and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together water with cornstarch. Pour beef broth into the skillet with onion and add corn starch mixture. Stir and cook until thickened. If you want a thicker gravy, whisk together an additional 1 tbsp. corn starch and water and pour into gravy. Add salt, pepper and cream cheese, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Add cooked noodles and beef and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Submit your review