Quick, easy, delicious and fun… This could be the perfect meal!
Total recipe time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup Our Family chunky salsa
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- ½ teaspoon Our Family salt
- 12 Our Family taco shells, warmed
- 2 teaspoons Our Family chili powder
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through. Serve in taco shells with your choice of toppings.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
464 Calories, 23g Fat (8g Saturated), 76mg Cholesterol, 1090mg Sodium, 38g Carbohydrates, 27g Protein
Recipe and photo courtesy of the Beef Checkoff, http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com.