The only dipping sauce you’ll need for your pretzels!
Beer Mustard Dip
Prep: 5 minutes plus standing
Cook: 20 minutes
Makes: about 1 1⁄4 cups
- 1 medium shallot, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup pale ale
- 1 jar (8 oz.) Our Family® Country Dijon Mustard (3⁄4 cup)
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Hot Sauce
- In small saucepot, heat shallot and ale to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 4 to 5 minutes or until beer is reduced to about 1⁄2 cup. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 tablespoon): 22 Calories, 0g Fat (0g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 282mg Sodium, 2g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 0g Protein
Chef’s Tip: Dip can be prepared and refrigerated up to 1 week in advance. Reheat dip, covered, in small microwave- safe bowl 3 minutes or until hot, stirring every minute.
Submit your review