Prep: 20 minutes Bake/Cook: 20 minutes Serves: 8
Nonstick cooking spray
1 Our Family® Large Egg
1½ pounds Open Acres™ 93% Lean Ground Turkey
⅓ cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese plus additional for serving (optional)
⅓ cup yellow cornmeal
1 tablespoon Our Family® Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Our Family® Sicilian Seasoning Blend
½ teaspoon Our Family® Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Our Family® Salt
¼ teaspoon Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
1 package (12 ounces) Our Family® Spaghetti Pasta with Cauliflower
1 jar (23.5 ounces) Our Family® Heart Healthy Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, lightly beat egg; gently mix in turkey, cheese, cornmeal, oil, seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper until just combined. Makes about 4½ cups.
- Form turkey mixture into 1½-inch meatballs; place 1 inch apart on prepared pan and bake 15 minutes. Makes about 24 meatballs.
- Prepare spaghetti as label directs. Makes about 6 cups.
- In large skillet, heat pasta sauce over medium heat 4 minutes or until heated through; stir in meatballs and cook 5 minutes or until internal temperature of meatballs reaches 165°.
- Serve spaghetti topped with meatball mixture sprinkled with cheese, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (3 meatballs, ¾ cup spaghetti): 362 Calories, 11g Fat (3g Saturated), 79mg Cholesterol, 578mg Sodium, 43g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 7g Sugars, 23g Protein