These muffins are a favorite breakfast treat!
- 1-½ cups Our Family sugar
- ½ cup Our Family butter
- ½ cup Our Family milk
- ½ teaspoon Our Family salt
- 2 cups Our Family all-purpose flour
- 2 Our Family eggs
- 2 teaspoons Our Family baking powder
- 2-½ cups Our Family frozen or fresh blueberries
- Using a spoon, mix all ingredients except blueberries (do not use a mixer). Fold blueberries into batter.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups. Fill to top of paper liner. Sprinkle each muffin with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Bake at 375º for 25-30 minutes.