Crispy cod, best served with freshly sautéed or glazed vegetables!
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 Cod fillets
- 4 tbsp. Our Family® Mustard
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup Our Family® Bread Crumbs
- Our Family® Salt and Pepper
- Our Family® Canola Oil
- If your cod is frozen, let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before prepping.
- Preheat the oven to 325F degrees.
- In a shallow dish combine panko (or bread crumbs) with the chopped Italian parsley.
- Pat the fillets dry with a paper towel and then season them on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Brush the tops of the fillets down with a layer of mustard. Then dip the fillets in the panko combination.
- Season the tops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Pour some canola oil into an ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat until you can feel heat coming from the oil when holding your hand an inch or more above the oil.
- Add the fillets crumb side down in the pan, and cook until it is golden brown (about 90 seconds). Then turn the fillet over and transfer the pan to the oven, and cook until the fish begins to flake with a fork (8-10 minutes).
Submit your review