Make these Breakfast Nests for a fun twist on breakfast that wraps all parts into one!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
- 1 bag Our Family® Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 1⁄2 cups Our Family® Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 8 slices Our Family® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- Combined hash browns, 1 cup of Our Family Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Our Family Salt and Our Family Pepper in a bowl, divide mixture evenly into greased muffin tin and use a small cup to press mixture into nest shape.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400°, remove and reduce temperature to 350°.
- Crack an egg in each nest and add bacon, green onion, and remaining cheese and bake 15 minutes or until egg is set.
Submit your review