Make these Breakfast Nests for a fun twist on breakfast that wraps everything into one!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
- 1 bag Our Family Frozen Hash Browns
- 1-1/2 cups Our Family Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Our Family Salt
- 1/4 tsp Our Family Ground Black Pepper
- 8 slices Our Family Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced Green Onion
1. Combined hash browns, 1 cup of Our Family Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Our Family Salt and Our Family Pepper in a bowl, divide mixture evenly into greased muffin tin and use a small cup to press mixture into nest shape.
2. Bake 20 minutes at 400°, remove and reduce temperature to 350°.
3. Crack an egg in each nest and add bacon, green onion, and remaining cheese and bake 15 minutes or until egg is set.