These tasty breakfast quesadillas are easy to make and hard to resist!
Prep: 10 minutes • Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Our Family unsalted butter
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ medium jalapeño pepper, diced
- 4 Our Family large eggs
- ¼ cup Our Family 2% milk
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family ground cumin
- Our Family salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 (8-inch) Our Family flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- ½ cup Our Family salsa
- ¼ cup Our Family sour cream
- In large nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add green onions and jalapeno, and cook 3 minutes. In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and cumin. Pour egg mixture into skillet and gently stir 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Remove from heat and season with salt, and pepper.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter on griddle over medium heat. Place 2 tortillas on griddle and top each with 1/4 cup cheese, 1/2 the egg mixture, another 1/4 cup cheese and a second tortilla. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until tortillas are golden and cheese melts, turning quesadillas halfway through cooking. Cut each into quarters and serve topped with salsa, and sour cream.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
435 Calories, 25g Fat (13g Saturated), 260mg Cholesterol, 777mg Sodium, 32g Carbohydrates, 17g Protein