If you like having a beer with your burger, you should try putting beer IN your burger!
Total recipe time: 30 minutes
- ¼ cup beer
- ¼ cup Our Family® Steak Sauce
- 4 Our Family® Burger Patties
- 4 crusty rolls, split
- 4 slices sweet onion
- 4 slices Our Family® Swiss Cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine beer and steak sauce in 1-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 13 to 14 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°, turning occasionally. Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce; top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 692 Calories, 35g Fat (15g Saturated), 142mg Cholesterol, 742mg Sodium, 42g Carbohydrates, 49g Protein
Chef’s Tip: Have some extra hungry family members? Double the beer, Our Family® Steak Sauce, and Our Family® Burger Patties for double patty burgers!
Recipe courtesy of the Beef Checkoff, http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com.
Submit your review