This flavorful dip is best served around the table with tortilla chips!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz. pkg Our Family® Plain Cream Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Our Family® Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Onion Powder or fresh onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups Our Family® Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- Serve with tortillas and sliced jalapenos
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, Our Family Cream Cheese, Our Family Blue Cheese Dressing, buffalo hot sauce, Our Family Garlic and Onion powder and two cups Our Family Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Spread in a shallow 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle remaining Our Family Pepper Jack Cheese and blue cheese over the top and bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Submit your review