A pie filled with any berry you can think of!
Prep: 15 minutes plus cooling
Bake: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 Our Family® Double Pie Crust
- 1 cup Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Cornstarch
- 8 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 packages (4.4 to 6 oz. each) fresh blueberries (about 2 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 package (8 oz.) fresh strawberries, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (6 oz.) fresh blackberries (about 1 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 package (6 oz.) fresh raspberries (about 1 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter
- 1 large Our Family® Egg White
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. packed Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- Prepare Pie Crust: Prepare double pie crust as directed through step 5. Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 425°.
- Prepare Filling: In large bowl, stir together granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add berries and lemon juice and gently toss to combine.
- Prepare Glaze: In small bowl, whisk together egg white and water.
- Spread filling into prepared pie crust; dot filling with butter. Prepare top crust as directed in step 7 for double crust. Brush top crust with egg white mixture; sprinkle sugars evenly over top and vent as directed.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and bake 55 minutes longer or until filling bubbles and top is golden brown. Cool pie on wire rack 1 hour to serve warm, or cool completely.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 209 Calories, 2g Fat (1g Saturated), 4mg Cholesterol, 45mg Sodium, 48g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 2g Protein
Submit your review