This simple, four-ingredient buttercream frosting adds a delicately delicious touch to your sweet treats.
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Our Family unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Our Family whole milk
- 2 teaspoons Our Family vanilla extract
- 6½ cups Our Family powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla extract 1 minute or just until combined, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Increase speed to medium and beat 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy, scraping bowl occasionally. Makes 4 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
74 Calories, 3g Fat (2g Saturated), 8mg Cholesterol, 1mg Sodium, 12g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 1g Protein