Add a little Mardi Gras flavor to your dinner plate with this spicy Cajun catfish!
Cajun Catfish with Tomato-Corn Relish
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Light Mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 3 tsp. Louisiana-style Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 4 fresh catfish filets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Canola Oil
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 medium Open Acres® Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups Our Family® Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, each cut into quarters
- 1 dash Our Family® Hot Sauce
- Prepare catfish: Preheat oven to 375°. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon parsley, ¾ teaspoon Cajun seasoning and mustard. In separate small bowl, combine breadcrumbs with Parmesan.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch glass or metal baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange catfish in baking dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over filets, then sprinkle with panko mixture, patting lightly so panko adheres. Bake 25 minutes or until catfish turns opaque throughout and reaches an internal temperature of 145°.
- Meanwhile, prepare Tomato-Corn Relish: In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, and bell pepper, and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn, tomatoes, and remaining 2-¼ teaspoons Cajun seasoning, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and heated through, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons parsley and hot sauce.
- Top catfish with relish to serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
330 Calories, 9g Fat (2g Saturated), 87mg Cholesterol, 377mg Sodium, 35g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 30g Protein
Submit your review