Bring the taste of Italy to your dinner table!
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves plus additional leaves for garnish
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 3⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1. Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into equal size thickness.
2. On 2 salad plates, alternately stack tomato and cheese slices.
3. Liberally sprinkle chopped basil on top and drizzle each with 11⁄2 tablespoons vinaigrette in and around tomato-cheese stacks. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 187 Calories, 15g Fat (6g Saturated), 30mg Cholesterol, 266mg Sodium, 4g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 13g Protein
Submit your review