A simple-to-prepare chicken dish that is sure to impress!
Cauliflower Chicken Satay
- 2 tbs. Our Family Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Boneless and Skinless Open Acres Chicken Breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 20 oz. Can Our Family Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 C. Peanut Satay Sauce
- 2 tbs. Our Family Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 bag Our Family Riced Cauliflower, thawed
- Chili Paste, to taste
1. Add olive oil to a large skillet, heat olive oil and skillet on Medium heat
2. Once the skillet and oil are warm, add all ingredients and stir together
3. Continue stirring and heating the contents of the skillets until they are heated all the way through
4. Take the skillet off the heat once the contents are hot, garnish with Chow Mein noodles, serve and enjoy!