A delicious meal full of flavor and made with cauliflower pasta!
Cheesy Meatball Pasta
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 16 oz. box Our Family® Cauliflower Penne Paste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups meatballs, prepared
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Sicilian Seasoning
- 24 oz. jar Our Family® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups Our Family® Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- In a skillet, brown meatballs in olive oil, garlic, onion, Our Family Salt and Our Family Sicilian Seasoning, until meatballs are browned and onions and garlic are translucent.
- Add the Our Family Traditional Pasta Sauce and cooked pasta to the meatballs mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour into 9×13 pan.
- Cover with Our Family Mozzarella Cheese and Our Family Parmesan Cheese. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Submit your review