Craving something for dinner that will stick to your ribs? Look no further than this filling casserole recipe.
Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 bag Our Family® Long Grain & Wild Rice
- 2 cups, cooked pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 Open Acres® Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 head of broccoli florets
- 1 cup Our Family® Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1/2 cup for topping)
- Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
- Coat a 9”x 13” casserole dish with non-stick spray or softened butter.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, fresh broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, rice pouch, and soup.
- Fill the casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven uncovered until cheese turns golden brown (approx. 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let rest before serving.
Submit your review