Craving something for dinner that will stick to your ribs? Look no further than this delicious casserole recipe.
Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 ea. Bag Our Family Long Grain & Wild Rice
- 2 cups, cooked pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 ea. Open Acres Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 head of broccoli florets
- 1 cup Our Family Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1/2 cup for topping)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
2. Coat a 9”x 13” casserole dish with non-stick spray or softened butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, fresh broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, rice pouch, and soup.
4. Fill the casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
5. Bake in oven uncovered until cheese turns golden brown (approx. 20 minutes).
6. Remove from oven and let rest before serving.