Chicken & Arugula Salad with Dijon VinaigrettePrep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 box (12 ounces) Our Family® Artisan White Cheddar & Black Pepper Macaroni & Cheese
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family® Salt
- 2⅛ teaspoon Our Family® Black Pepper
- ⅓ cup Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby arugula
- 2 cups shredded Open Acres® Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup halved Open Acres® Grape Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Our Family® Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
2. In small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Makes about ½ cup.
3. In large bowl, toss arugula, chicken, tomatoes, cheese and almonds. Makes about 8 cups.
4. Serve macaroni & cheese with salad topped with avocado and drizzled with vinaigrette.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup macaroni & cheese, 2 cups salad, 2 tablespoons vinaigrette): 785 Calories, 48g Fat (11g Saturated), 86mg Cholesterol, 1288mg Sodium, 54g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 8g Sugars, 33g Protein
Chef Tip: Toast almonds in a small skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring occasionally.