This recipe for a complete meal is completely delicious!
Chicken & Arugula Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 box (12 oz.) Our Family® Artisan White Cheddar & Black Pepper Macaroni & Cheese
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- ⅛ tsp. Our Family® Black Pepper
- ⅓ cup Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 container (5 oz.) baby arugula
- 2 cups shredded Open Acres® Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup halved Our Family® Grape Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Our Family® Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
1. Prepare macaroni & cheese as label directs. Makes about 4 cups.
2. In small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Makes about ½ cup.
3. In large bowl, toss arugula, chicken, tomatoes, cheese and almonds. Makes about 8 cups.
4. Serve macaroni & cheese with salad topped with avocado and drizzled with vinaigrette.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup macaroni & cheese, 2 cups salad, 2 tablespoons vinaigrette): 785 Calories, 48g Fat (11g Saturated), 86mg Cholesterol, 1288mg Sodium, 54g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 8g Sugars, 33g Protein
Chef’s Tip: Toast almonds in a small skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring occasionally.
Submit your review