Chicken Chili Lettuce CupsPrep: 10 minutes
Cook: 11 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Our Family® 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1¼ pounds ground chicken
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Our Family® ranch dip seasoning
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Our Family® Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) Our Family® Diced Mild Green Chilies
- ½ cup Our Family® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Sour cream, chopped green onion and/or chopped tomato for garnish (optional)
- 12 bibb or Boston lettuce cups
1.In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and seasoning; cook 8 minutes or until browned, breaking up chicken with side of spoon. Stir in beans and chiles; cook 3 minutes or until heated through. Makes 4 cups.
2.Serve chicken mixture in lettuce cups sprinkled with cheese, garnished with sour cream, green onion and/or tomato, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (3 lettuce cups): 364 Calories, 16g Fat (3g Saturated), 119mg Cholesterol, 1101mg Sodium, 20g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 31g Protein