Tasty and full of flavor, these Chicken Enchiladas are sure to please!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 7 oz. can Our Family® Mild Diced Chilis
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Cumin
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 cups Our Family® White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 6 Our Family® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 can Our Family® Cream of Chicken Soup
1. Combined chicken, Our Family Diced Green Chilis, Our Family Cumin, Our Family Salt, Our Family Garlic Powder, and half of the Our Family White Cheddar Cheese.
2. Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup of chicken mixture and roll up. Place each enchilada in an 8×8 pan seem side down.
3. In a bowl mix, salsa Verde, sour cream and Our Family Cream of Chicken Soup until combined, pour over rolled tortillas. Cover with remaining cheese and bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until browned.
Submit your review