Fresh, delicious, and flavorful chicken calls for a celebration!
Prep: 25 minutes
Bake: 18 minutes
- 3 cup Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 8 tsp. Our Family® Paprika
- 8 tsp. white pepper
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Butter
- 4 Our Family® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1 1⁄2 pounds)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz. refrigerated or canned white and/or lump crabmeat, drained and picked through (about 1⁄2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 spears asparagus, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup Our Family® Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices Our Family® Provolone Cheese
- Fresh Our Family® Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In wide, shallow dish, combine flour, salt, paprika and white pepper. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and butter over medium heat. Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess flour. Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until outside is golden brown, turning once. Transfer chicken to baking dish; cover with foil and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°.
2. Meanwhile, in same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds; stir in crabmeat and cook 30 seconds. Add wine and lemon juice; heat to simmering and cook 30 seconds. Stir in asparagus and broth, and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir in spinach.
3. To serve, preheat broiler. Place chicken on rimmed baking pan; evenly spoon crabmeat mixture over chicken and top each with 1 slice cheese. Broil chicken 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 471 Calories, 23g Fat (10g Saturated), 152mg Cholesterol, 704mg Sodium, 12mg Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 51g Protein
Submit your review