A bowl full of flavor and protein ready for lunch or dinner!
Chicken Rice Bowl
Prep: 30 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts diced in 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 pkg Our Family® Mild Taco Seasoning
- 7 oz. can Our Family® Mild Diced Chilis
- 2 cups Our Family® Black Beans, drained
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Our Family® Whole Kernel Yellow Corn, drained
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 cups Our Family® Instant White Rice (cooked)
- 2 cups Our Family® Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Our Family® Sour Cream
- Our Family® Salsa
- diced onions
- green onions
- Cook Our Family Instant White Rice according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and add chicken, sauté until fully cooked. Add Our Family taco seasoning and follow package instructions. Then add Our Family Green Chilis and cook until liquid has evaporated.
- To assemble, add rice to bowls, follow with cooked chicken, Our Family Yellow Corn, Our Family Black Beans, onions, tomatoes, lettuce and then top with Our Family Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese and your desired toppings
Consider using chicken broth instead of water for cooking the rice to add extra flavor!
Submit your review
Everyone loved this recipe which is hard to do!
Easy to make on busy nights!
The OF taco seasoning on the chicken was so good!