As a simple, filling and flavorful meal these lettuce wraps will become your go-to dinner!
Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
Prep: 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded skinless rotisserie chicken breast meat
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 16 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed Our Family® Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Canned Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Shredded Taco Blend Cheese
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Salsa
- 1/3 cup Our Family® Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Place chicken in large zip-top plastic bag. In small bowl, whisk lemon juice and seasoning; pour over chicken. Seal bag, pressing
out excess air; massage chicken in bag to coat. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
- In large skillet, cover and cook chicken and 2 tablespoons water over medium heat 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Create 8 lettuce stacks, each with 2 lettuce leaves; fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture, beans, corn, cheese, salsa and yogurt.
Makes 8 lettuce wraps.
Serving Size: 2 lettuce wraps
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 194 Calories, 5g Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 64mg Cholesterol, 595mg Sodium, 15g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 25g Protein
Chicken mixture can also be served cold in lettuce wraps.
Submit your review