This spicy, simple pasta dish is perfect for nights when you need a quick and easy dinner to serve.
Cajun Chicken Tortellini Salad
Prep: 20 minutes plus chilling
Roast: 13 minutes
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Paprika
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Ground Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground thyme
Chicken Tortellini Salad
- 1 lb. Open Acres® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 package (19 oz.) Our Family® Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- ½ cup Our Family® Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Whole Milk
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced plus additional for garnish (optional)
1. Cajun Seasoning: Preheat oven to 400°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. In medium bowl, whisk all ingredients. Makes about 1½ tablespoons.
2. Chicken Tortellini Salad: Add chicken to Cajun Seasoning and toss; spread on prepared pan and roast 13 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Transfer to plate; cool to room temperature.
3. Prepare tortellini as label directs; drain and rinse with cold water.
4. In large bowl, stir mayonnaise, milk, garlic, salt and pepper; fold in tomatoes, onions, chicken and tortellini. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled; serve garnished with green onions, if desired. Makes about 8 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1⅓ cups): 520 Calories, 17g Fat (3g Saturated), 53mg Cholesterol, 709mg Sodium, 30g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 22g Protein
Submit your review