The most refreshing dessert you’ll ever taste!
Chilled Cherry Dessert
Prep: 20 minutes plus chilling
- 4 cups pitted fresh sweet cherries
- 1 cup Our Family® Vanilla Yogurt plus additional for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® White Grape Juice
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Honey
- 1 pinch Our Family® Cinnamon
- 1 splash Triple Sec or Grand Marnier liqueur (optional)
- Toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- In blender or bowl of food processor with knife blade attached, purée cherries 5 to 10 seconds or until cherries are coarsely chopped. Scrape down bowl, and add yogurt, juice, honey, cinnamon and liqueur, if desired. Purée 5 to 10 seconds or just until combined (mixture will be slightly chunky).
- Transfer mixture to large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, pour into glasses or bowls. Garnish each with yogurt and almond slivers, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 173 Calories, 3g Fat (1g Saturated), 8mg Cholesterol, 31mg Sodium, 35g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 4g Protein
Submit your review