Crispy quesadillas that are full of flavor and an easy yet tasty dinner option.
Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla
Total: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 6 each Our Family® burrito flour Tortillas
- 3 cups Our Family® Taco Blend Cheese, shredded
- Our Family® Sour Cream
- Our Family® Salsa
- Heat olive oil and add onion and garlic and sauté over medium heat until soft, about five minutes. Add peppers and sauce. Cook until liquid has evaporated and the mixture has thickened, about 15 minutes. Add chicken and Our Family Salt and keep warm
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray, warm one side of tortilla and flip, spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on one side.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Our Family Taco Blend Cheese over the entire tortilla and when cheese is starting to melt fold in half. Cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Submit your review