You can’t beat gooey chocolate!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves: 2 dozen 2″ cookies
- 1 1/4 cups Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Our Family® Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Sugar
- 1 Our Family® Egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Our Family® Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, at medium speed. Add the egg and vanilla until incorporated.
- Gradually add the flour mixture on low speed until incorporated, about 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto ungreased baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges. Let cookies cool slightly on pan then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Submit your review