Everyone in your family will be delighted when you fill the house with the scent of baking cookies!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Our Family butter
- 1 package semi-sweet Our Family chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Our Family baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Our Family vanilla
- ½ cup Our Family milk
- ½ teaspoon Our Family salt
- 2 Our Family eggs
- 3-½ cups Our Family all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Our Family brown sugar
- ¾ cup Our Family granulated sugar
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients; add with milk. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375º for 10 minutes or until golden brown.