Chocolate Chips? Good. Oatmeal? Good. Dried cherries? Good. These cookies? OH SO GOOD.
Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal & Dried Cherry Cookies
Prep: 25 minutes
Bake: 16 minutes per batch
Makes: about 32 cookies
- 2 cups Our Family all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Our Family baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Our Family baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Our Family salt
- 1 cup Our Family granulated sugar
- 1 cup Our Family unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Our Family light brown sugar
- 2 Our Family large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Our Family vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups Our Family semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ½ cup Our Family chopped walnuts or pecans
- Our Family nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat over to 350°. In medium bowl, with whisk, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugars and butter 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition until well combined; scrape bowl. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined. Reduce speed to low, and gradually add flour mixture, beating until well combined; scrape bowl. Stir in oats, morsels, cherries and nuts.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Using 2 small spoons, drop about 2 tablespoons cookie dough 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake cookies 16 to 18 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown and centers are slightly soft. Cool cookies on cookie sheet 1 minute, then transfer to wire rack. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cookie):
201 Calories, 10g Fat (5g Saturated), 29mg Cholesterol, 88mg Sodium, 27g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 3g Protein