Just wait until you sink your teeth into our decadent Chocolate Chunk-Walnut Brownies!
Chocolate Chunk-Walnut Brownies
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 50 minutes
Makes: 9 brownies
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 package (11.5 oz.) Our Family® Cocoa
- 2 cups Our Family® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup (1 stick) Our Family® Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 3 large Our Family® Eggs
- ½ cup Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Our Family® Sour Cream
- ½ cup chopped Our Family® Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray bottom of 9 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In microwave-safe medium bowl, heat 1½ cups chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in microwave oven on high 1½ to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds; cool slightly.
- In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, vanilla, salt and remaining 6 tablespoons butter 2 to 3 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until incorporated. With mixer on low speed, beat in chocolate mixture; beat in fl our and sour cream. Pour batter into prepared baking dish; sprinkle remaining ½ cup chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over batter.
- Bake brownie 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool brownie in pan on wire rack. Cut into 9 brownies.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 468 Calories, 28g Fat (15g Saturated), 102mg Cholesterol, 99mg Sodium, 54g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 6g Protein
Submit your review