The easiest and best cookies around!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Add flour and mix until the dough is combined.
- Add the chips and mix through.
- Shape into roughly 1.5-2″ balls, place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Submit your review