Perfect for a cold winter day Fambassador Cindy’s chili recipe is easy to make! Top it off with your favorite chili toppings.
Cindy’s Favorite Chili
Cook: 6-8 hours
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 2 cans Our Family® Kidney Beans
- 1 can Our Family® Pinto Beans
- 2 cans Our Family® Mexican Blend Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 can (large) Our Family® Tomato Paste
- 1 can Our Family® Tomato Sauce
- 2 Our Family® Chili Seasoning Mixes
- 1 can Our Family® Mushrooms
- 1 bag Our Family® Frozen Corn
- 1 onion
- 1/2 green pepper seeded and chopped
- Fry and drain hamburger.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for approximately 6-8 hours.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Submit your review