The perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Cinnamon Vanilla Brown Sugar Spiced Nuts
Prep: 5 minutes (plus cooling time)
Cook: 30 minutes
- 3 cups Our Family® Mixed Nuts
- 1 Our Family® Egg White
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2/3 cup Our Family® Sugar
- 1/3 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg white and water. Add the nuts and toss to coat.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt to a small bowl, and whisk until combined. Sprinkle sugar mixture over the nuts and toss until nuts are thoroughly coated.
- Spread the nuts onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Stir nuts and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes. Let cool completely before breaking up larger clusters and serving.
Submit your review