An absolute must for any party, these yummy treats will disappear almost as fast as you can make them!
Classic Deviled Eggs
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes • Serves: 10
- 5 large Our Family Eggs
- ¼ cup Our Family Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives plus additional for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- Kosher salt and white pepper, to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in small saucepan and add enough cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes longer, adjusting heat as necessary to maintain a brisk simmer. With slotted spoon, transfer eggs to bowl filled with ice and cold water. Once cooled, peel eggs while submerged in water.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half, and carefully remove yolks to medium bowl, keeping whites intact; reserve whites. Mash yolks with fork; gently fold in mayonnaise, chives and dry mustard. Season with salt and pepper and gently mix until well combined.
- Transfer yolk mixture to large zip-top plastic bag with bottom corner snipped off (or use a spoon), and evenly divide yolk mixture into reserved whites.
- Arrange deviled eggs on serving platter. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate. Garnish with paprika and chives just before serving.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
77 Calories, 6g Fat (1g Saturated), 108mg Cholesterol, 93mg Sodium, 1g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 3g Protein