https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/GettyImages-1226769425-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2021-06-11 18:48:202021-11-04 14:54:19Our Family Corn Chip Pie
A new way to enjoy your favorite foods!
Our Family Corn Chip Pie
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 package Our Family® Taco Seasoning
- 1 14 oz. can Our Family® Tomato Sauce
- 1 14 oz. can Our Family® kidney beans, drained
- 1 14 oz. can Our Family® diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 12 oz. bag Our Family® Restaurant Style Corn Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Our Family® Thick Cut Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cups trimmed and diced green onion
- Optional toppings: Our Family® Sour Cream, jalapeno slices
- In a large sauce pan, melt the Our Family Butter over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until they begin to soften. Add the ground beef to the pan and cook until no pink remains. Drain any excess fat then stir in contents of Our Family Taco Seasoning and follow directions on package.
- Add the Our Family Tomato Sauce, Our Family Kidney Beans, and drained Our Family Diced Tomatoes to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is absorbed
- To assemble, Divide meat mixture evenly among four bowls, filling about 2/3 full. Top each bowl with cheese, Our Family Corn Chips and green onions. Add Our Family Sour Cream and jalapenos if desired.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews