Good enough for kids AND adults!
Cornflake-Crusted Fish Sticks
Prep: 30 minutes
Bake: 10 minutes
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. Open Acres® Cod or Open Acres® Tilapia Fillets, rinsed in cool water and patted dry
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Dry Mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- 2 large Our Family® Egg Whites
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. dill relish
- For Fish Sticks: Preheat oven to 450°. Spray rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut fillets into 3 x 1-inch sticks.
- In food processor with knife blade attached, process cornflakes, dry mustard and garlic powder 1 to 2 minutes or to fine crumbs. Transfer mixture to wide, shallow dish. In separate wide, shallow dish, whisk egg whites until frothy. Place flour in third wide, shallow dish.
- Dip fish sticks in flour, then in egg whites, then in cornflake crumb mixture, patting lightly so mixture adheres; place on prepared baking pan. Lightly spray fish sticks with cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes or until fish sticks are lightly browned and crispy and internal temperature reaches 145°.
- For dip: In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Serve with fish sticks.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (about 4 Fish Sticks): 204 Calories, 1g Fat (0g Saturated), 49mg Cholesterol, 239mg Sodium, 24g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 25g Protein
Submit your review