Lip-smacking beans perfect for any backyard BBQ!
Country-Style Baked Beans
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 1 hour
- Our Family® Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices Our Family® Bacon, diced
- 1 medium Open Acres® yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (16 oz.) pork and beans undrained
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz.) Our Family® kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz.) Our Family® navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed Our Family® light brown sugar
- 6 tbsp. Our Family® maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® country Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Our Family® garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Spray 3-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large skillet with 2-inch sides, cook bacon over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until bacon is lightly browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish and bake 1 hour.
Chef Tip Perfect as a meal along with brown bread and a green salad.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 298 Calories, 4g Fat (1g Saturated), 8mg Cholesterol, 1058mg Sodium, 56g Carbohydrates, 10g Fiber, 12g Protein
Submit your review