Lip-smacking beans perfect for any backyard BBQ!
Country-Style Baked Beans
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 1 hour
- Our Family Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices Open Acres bacon, diced
- 1 medium Open Acres yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans undrained
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) Our Family kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) Our Family navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed Our Family light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Our Family maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Our Family country Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Our Family garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Spray 3-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large skillet with 2-inch sides, cook bacon over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until bacon is lightly browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish and bake 1 hour.
Chef Tip Perfect as a meal along with brown bread and a green salad.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 298 Calories, 4g Fat (1g Saturated), 8mg Cholesterol, 1058mg Sodium, 56g Carbohydrates, 10g Fiber, 12g Protein