Your crew will gobble-gobble-gobble up this delicious turkey casserole.
Country Turkey Casserole
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 25 minutes
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) Our Family® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups Our Family® fresh or frozen cooked chopped vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, corn and/or green beans
- 4 cups prepared cubed herb seasoned stuffing
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup Our Family® Milk
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In 3- to 4-quart baking dish, combine all ingredients. Evenly spread mixture in dish.
- Bake casserole 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 374 Calories, 15g Fat (6g Saturated), 63mg Cholesterol, 1011mg Sodium, 39g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 23g Protein
Submit your review