Your crew will gobble-gobble-gobble up this delicious turkey casserole.
Country Turkey Casserole
Prep: 10 minutes • Bake: 25 minutes
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) Our Family condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cooked chopped vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, corn and/or green beans
- 4 cups prepared cubed herb seasoned stuffing
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup Our Family milk
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In 3- to 4-quart baking dish, combine all ingredients. Evenly spread mixture in dish.
- Bake casserole 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
374 Calories, 15g Fat (6g Saturated), 63mg Cholesterol, 1011mg Sodium, 39g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 23g Protein